Don't Brush Away The Importance of Brushing:
The Proper Brushing Technique Is To:
- Soak your toothbrush in antibacterial mouthwash. Rinse thoroughly before using again.
- For everyday cleaning, you can store your toothbrush in a small cup of hydrogen peroxide. When you brush your teeth, change out the hydrogen peroxide.
- Boil your toothbrush for about 3 minutes. Although it is hard on your toothbrush, boiling water will most germs.
- A toothbrush can be put into the silverware compartment of the dishwasher to be sanitized. Run your toothbrush through on the hot cycle without soap.
- Purchase a UV toothbrush sanitizer. These nifty gadgets work by combining steam with dry heat to sanitize your toothbrush. However if you don’t want to shell out the money, studies show that soaking your toothbrush in Listerine works almost just as well.
What is Here For You To Learn About A Healthy Lifestyle: